This ancient therapy treats modern day ailments, including both chronic and acute conditions. Examples:
- Back pain
- Upper respiratory illness
- Lyme symptoms
- Fertility, including pregnancy treatment and inductions
- Chemotherapy Side-Effects: neuropathy, hot flashes, insomnia etc.
- Painless, using small Japanese needles
- Ear and scalp acupuncture
- Non-needle techniques such as cupping and moxa
- TDP Lamp
- Custom and patent Chinese herbal formulas
My particular training is in Classical Chinese Acupuncture and Herbal Therapy which also included 3 years of intensive Qi Gong. While following a Classical diagnostic technique I use the Japanese smaller and smoother needles for a less painful experience.